To remain a centre of excellence for the creation and dissemination of social science knowledge as well as linking social science research with public policy and practice in Eastern and Southern Africa.
To enrich anAfrican research tradition that responds to national and regional challenges and opportunities through building the capacity of and opportunity for social science scholars in Eastern and Southern Africa.
- To enhance the capacity of, and provide opportunities for, African scholars to conduct social science research and promote the expansion of an African research tradition.
- To enhance the visibility of OSSREA through networking and disseminating its research outputs.
- To facilitate dialogue, cooperation and collaboration between researchers, academicians and policymakers in Africa and strengthen the interface between public policy and social science research
The Organisation shall have the following objectives:
1. To encourage and promote interest in the study of and research in the social sciences in Eastern and Southern Africa;
2. To promote collaborative research and facilitate the exchange of ideas between individuals as well as institutions engaged in the study of and research in the social sciences; and the dissemination of research results through scholarly publications and other scientific means;
3. To promote interdisciplinary, multidisciplinary and trans-disciplinary collaborative research involving social scientists and professionals from other sciences;
4. To promote the research and training capacity of African scholars and policy actors in the social sciences and to encourage the establishment of programmes, projects and activities dedicated to this goal;
5. To work in close co-operation with other individuals and institutions in Africa and elsewhere that are engaged in the study of, research in and capacity building for the social sciences in the region;
6. To mobilize resources necessary for the running of the activities of the Organisation and for the attainment of its objectives in such a manner and upon such conditions as the Executive Committee may from time to time determine;
7. To establish a Special Fund (‘the Fund’) to be utilised for purposes of providing research grants and training fellowships that are consistent with the objectives of the Organisation set forth in this Article;
8. To promote dialogue and interaction between social science researchers and policy makers in Eastern and Southern Africa with a view to enhancing the impact of social science research on policy-making and development planning;
9. To promote relations and co-operation between social science researchers in Eastern and Southern Africa and African development institutions;
10. To facilitate the incorporation of the findings of social science research into the policy-making processes in Eastern and Southern African countries;
11. To establish links and enter into memoranda of understanding with regional and national bodies, universities, think tanks and other institutions of higher education and research within the region to conduct collaborative research, viagra wiki, provide training courses and support staff exchange between and among them for the purpose of experience and resources sharing, leveraging and maximizing on economies of size and scale;
12. To establish databases on and establish links with African professionals in the Diaspora for research and training activities that promote knowledge transfer;
13. To work towards widening the organization’s financial base through the provision of fund administration services; technical advisory services and training services that are consistent within the mandate of the organization; and
14. To streamline its areas of research focus to ensure they are reflective of the policies of countries within the region.
The Organisation shall have the following organs:
a) A Congress;
b) An Executive Committee;
c) A Secretariat
d) Such other Committees and/or Commissions as the Congress may establish from time to time upon such terms and on such conditions as it may deem appropriate; and
e) Chapters in states of Eastern and Southern Africa.
Make levitra samples work is not complicated but still even in respect that it is also the work that has to be willing to periodically.