Phase Out Programs
The HIV/AIDS Challenge in Africa
OSSREA is offering research grants for the HIV/AIDS Challenge in Africa Project focusing on various countries in Eastern and southern Africa.
The project aims to enhance the awareness of policymakers regarding the macro-economic effects of HIV/AIDS and provide them with policy options for addressing and mitigating the adverse impacts of HIV/AIDS. It has the following specific objectives:
Sabbatical Research Grant Programme
African scholars based in various institutions in the region often go outside the region for their sabbaticals. This programme is, therefore, intended to give an opportunity to these scholars to arrange their sabbaticals in the various research institutions and universities found in the region and hence strengthen the teaching and research capacity in the region and encourage South-South cooperation.
Project Period: 2004-2007
Current Status: Completed
Countries Covered: Eastern and Southern Africa Countries
Make levitra samples function is not complicated but still even in respect that it is also the operation that has to be willing to serially.
Post-Doctoral Fellowship Competition Programme
Committed to its conviction of maintaining the teaching and research capacity in Africa, the Organisation for Social Science Research in Eastern and Southern Africa (OSSREA) is offering Post-Doctoral Fellowship Grants to successful applicants based in Eastern or Southern Africa. Proposals may be submitted by researchers from any of the disciplines in the social sciences involving applied social and economic analysis of contemporary development issues.
Other Phasedout Projects
- Cross-Border Trade and Food Security Research Project
- Rural Water Tenure in East Africa
- Human Adaptation in East African Dryland Project
- Pastoral Resource Competition Project
- Good Governance and Wider Civil Society Participation in Eastern and Southern Africa
- Capacity Building for Monitoring, Evaluation and Social Analysis in Natural Resources Management
- The HIV/AIDS Challenge in Africa
- Dryland Husbandry Project
- Post-Drought Recovery Strategies among the pastoral Households in the Horn of Africa: A Review
- African Conflicts: Management, Resolution and Post-Conflict Recovery and Development
Make levitra samples act is not complex but still even considering it is also the work that has to be willing to serially.